Monday, September 23, 2013

H&M Home Decor


I recently discovered that H&M has home decor! My favorite part about finding this out, is that everything is at a reasonable price.  Which is perfect for me. Ever since I lived in Philadelphia I have been obsessed with interior design. My home decor is constantly growing and evolving with my lifestyle. 
While I was living in Philly I didn't have a lot of space so everything was condensed and crammed all into one main room. When I moved to the poconos and into my two story apt, I finally got to grow my style and I purchased more decorative items. 
Now that I have moved into a house with my boyfriend I have been able to grow my personal interior design with his. I love mixing masculine and feminine items together.
Check out all these home decor items here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10