Friday, January 20, 2012

Alexis Bledel Style

I haven't done a look-a-like style in a while and from being sick and my mom getting me all new DVD's of all the Gilmore Girls seasons. I have always loved Alexis Bledel and her style so in honor of me being on the sixth season of my Gilmore Girls marathon since Christmas.


I absolutely love her style. Very simple, stylish, modern. I even liked her hair when she went blond (upper small picture on the right). When I was younger and watched Gilmore Girls while it was still on TV I always would use that show as my inspiration for my style. Even still, I use her style as a lot of my inspiration in even my designs.

Alright now this collage of clothing and outfits I created on my Polyvore where you can check out all of the pieces, all of it is under $50 each. I mimicked a couple pieces from the pictures of her above and got some ideas from seeing her in Gilmore Girls as well. Hope you enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10