Thursday, January 26, 2012

Skull & Antlers


 


Howdy everyone! So This is what I am wearing today.  Last night I finally got to see some of my friends I haven't seen in a while. One was because he went to Hong Kong for a month. And when I saw he him gave me this necklace that he got for me while over there.


Now I am in love with this necklace. Defiantly is right up my ally of things I love. I love skulls and interesting pieces of clothing and accessories. It was so cute too. It comes wrapped in a plastic bag and you have to rip open the top. It was like opening up a bag of nuts I get from Trader Joes, lol!







As of the rest of my outfit. I am wearing the same shoes I wore yesterday. Yeah I know! Crazy right? haha. I am also wearing my plain black sweater from H&M. A black cami from H&M and Jeans from American Eagle.
My lips have on a nude lipstick by Laura Geller called Berry Banana.

Wellp I hope everyone has a great rest of their day. Sadly it is supposed to rain today where I am at and I have a bunch of homework to do.


1 comment:

09 10