Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pretty In Pink






Sheer Blouse: Forever 21
Pink Blazer: Lauren Conrad
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Forever 21
Undershirt: Hollister
Lipstick: YSL Opera Rose

So today, was a really lovely winter day. It really was a prefect day. I think with all the pinks I was wearing and how beautiful it was outside I was really trying to channel Spring. Hah I can't wait till winter is over and spring will be arriving. Or maybe just because Valentines Day is coming up.
I had classes, had a bunch of things to talk to my different advisers about. Finished up some homework. Went shopping for a bunch of things in my apartment. Oh and by the way don't mind the box in the back ground. I also has some friends come over who I haven't seen since before Christmas break because we all have just been sooooo busy, hah. 
Basically a good day. Soon I am going to be needing to go to NYC for some fabric and to visit a friend of mine up there. So watch out, NY I might be on my way.
I hope everyone else had a great day as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10