Saturday, December 3, 2011

Blogging Playlist

after reading the IFB project for the playlist while blogging i've come up with these songs for my "Blogging Playlist"

  • Pollen & Salt-Daphne Loves Derby: I just love the soothing flow of this song. I like to be calm when getting into the zone, even for homework and this song defiantly helps.
  • Black Coffee- Breanne Duren: Normally I'm kicking back drinking coffee, in my PJ's while writing these.
  • Clark Gable-The Postal Service: I just love this song, it just reminds me of a bunch of things from my life.
  • Tongue Tied-Grouplove: GAH! This song just makes me want to smile, I love the beat. At this point I'm normally in the zone so calm songs aren't really needed anymore, time for fun! :)
  • My Love-The Bird and The Bee: Who doesn't love thinking about their love no matter what you are doing?
  • Mango Tree-Angus & Julia Stone: This song will always remind me of my family and friends. Whom are all very supportive in everything I do. It's nice to be reminded of that while blogging.
  • Chai Tea Latte-Angle Taylor: ROUND TWO OF COFFEE/Chai Tea Latte/Carmel Macchiato/Hot Tea depends where I am while blogging.
  • Rumour Has It-Adele:It's girl power all the way with this woman singing!
  • Colder Weather-Zac Brown Band: This is kind of outta place with all my other songs. What a country songg?!?! Yes, a country song. I love the Zac Brown band. They are all really sweet, nice, loving guys. Even the touring crew rocks! Trust me.
  • Everyone- Mother Fox: I just love the pure emotion that this guy puts into his songs.
  • The Great Escape-We Are Scientists: Ending on a strong note with another song that just makes me want to dance like a f00l, haha. 

I love these songs. Hope you like em' or check them out sometime. Let me know what some of your favorite songs are!

8 comments:

  1. wow....i do not know one single song in this list...i will definitely listen to them, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah defiantly you must check them out! they are some really great songs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just renewed my love for the Postal Service, thank you!!!

    http://theyoungandthenaive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for introducing me to some new songs! :)

    http://www.sheer-heart.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, I love your font! What's the name of it and where did you find it? It fits your blog beautifully.

    I'll have to give your playlist a listen when I can; I probably heard "Colder Weather" already, as my father and parts of my family are huge country and rock fans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank! let me know if you like any of the songs! my font is just from Tumblr and it's called coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this playlist! I'm deff buying some songs when I get a gift card for itunes!! Thanks for the ideas!


    XO, Lizz
    www.GirlMeetsFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice playlist!
    xx Ilka
    http://ilkavontorok.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

09 10