Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone. I hope everyone is have a wonderful day no matter what you are celebrating right now. Me, I just finished "playing" with some of my new "toys" like the remmington curling wand, Itunes gift card, a bunch of new clothes and makeup. Now I'm getting ready to watch A Muppet's Christmas Carol aka my FAVORITE Christmas movie and eat some yummy food!!
I just thought I'd post a bunch of Christmasy pictured so far, some I've used before I know. But i just love them so much! Some pictures are of my travels going back to my parents, the Christmas tree, presents I wrapped, gingerbread house I made, and just because I love the flowers so much I put them on here again as well as my advent calender app and a couple Christmasy things from the new game I am addicted to on my Iphone, Tiny Tower! (It's free you should check it out)

1 comment:

09 10