Sunday, December 11, 2011

My New Years Outfit


 

 Hello everyone! I have been M.I.A for the past couple day's due to getting ready for finals as the end of my quarter in college is vastly approaching. ONE MORE WEEK! So as usual I need to start getting ready to pack to go back to my parents house for holiday.  So this is my outfit that I will be wearing on new years! 
Sadly, I'm not quite sure what I will be doing. But what ever it is I plan on looking good lol. So this is what I have picked out to wear. 
The dress is by Lauren Conrad, sold at Kohls. The black bow belt, modcloth. I'm not sure if I will exactly be wearing a sequin blazer or not if i can find it, but this one is at Free People. The bow heels, Madden Girl. And last but not least I will also be wearing any floral pattern tights I have in my closet or I find, probably at Macy's. I don't show any pictures, but I will also dress up the outfit with tons of layers of sparkly necklaces, and a jeweled headband! 

Hope you all enjoy! Let me know what you're planning on wearing this holiday season.


1 comment:

09 10