Monday, December 19, 2011

Home is wherever I’m with you

 

Scarf: Flea market in Paris
Shirt: H&M
Undershirt: Pac Sun
Cardigan: Salvation Army
Leggings: Forever 21
Boots: Footsies
 Nail Polish: Vernis A Angles, Sally Hansen x-treme wear

So all I did today was go shopping, and let me tell you people out there are crazy! Not only were people driving like they were all trying to get to the hospital but everyone was rushing around all the stores. About five people cut inline in front of me. Truly crazy. 
But anyways, since I was only going to be shopping and I'm going to be visiting my old gym where I used to do gymnastics at later tonight I figured I should be comfortable, and this is a very comfortable and warm outfit.
Hope everyone has a great day and fun finishing up their Christmas shopping!


P.S: Only 6 days till Christmas!


"Alabama, Arkansas, I do love my Ma & Pa, not the way that I do love you.
Holy Moley, Me-oh-My, you're the apple of my eye. Girl, I’ve never loved one like you
Man, oh man, you’re my best friend,  I scream it to the nothingness. There ain’t nothin’ that I need.
Well, hot & heavy, pumpkin pie, chocolate candy, Jesus Christ.
There ain’t nothin’ please me more than you. Home. Let me come Home
Home is wherever I’m with you."


1 comment:

09 10