Thursday, December 15, 2011

Instagram Life #2


So basically I suck because I haven't been updating a lot this past week. Sorryyyy! I have been very busy with finishing up my finals, doing critics/presentations/papers. As well as me taking a day trip to New York City with some of my gorgeous family, going to the most amazing concert ever. It was City and Colour. (click on the link to listen to one of my favorites by them).  I also got a lovely visit, and flowers, from someone earlier in the week. Who says that he reads my blogs all the time. So this will be a test to really see if he is really reading, haha. I'm so sneaky.  
All of these pictures are basically from all of that. Since I can't really update with anything to extensive today cause I'm still finishing up my fashion sketch final and have some other things I need to do I will only be able to update with this for now. But I'm hoping tonight or tomorrow I will actually have time for a real post.
Have a wonderful day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10