Friday, December 16, 2011

Having A Coke With You





Today I decided to post an Outfit of the Day. 

Black Scarf-Macy's
Floral Dress-H&M
Leggings-Forever 21
Blue Cardigan-Salvation Army 
Black Boots-Footsies
Necklace-Forever 21
Nail Polish-Milani 

I went for comfort today becauseeee TODAY WAS MY LAST FINAL!! It was for Fashion Sketch, I got an A. Pretty well done. I think it's because before my professor graded my collection I painted his pinky finger nails. Yeah only his pinkys, cause he didn't want to look "like a total gay creep" as he put it hahahh! He is just too funny.
I'm really excited for next quarter and taking my portfolio prep class because I will be making my own mini collection. I can't wait to get started on it!
So all I'm doing for the rest of the day is relaxing the rest of the night. I plan on sitting back with a drink, bubble bath, do my laundry, pack, dance a little around my apartment, then get some sleep since I have to wake up early to catch the train to go to my parents house for the holiday.



"it is hard to believe when I’m with you that there can be anything as still
as solemn as unpleasantly definitive as statuary when right in front of it
in the warm New York 4 o’clock light we are drifting back and forth
between each other like a tree breathing through its spectacles"
-Having a Coke With You-Frank O'Hara 



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10