Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Goodnight!



 

So to get into more of the holiday spirit I thought I would post some Christmasy things.
Yepper-doodle I celebrate Christmas.

The first picture is of the Christmas tree in my parents house. Sadly this year we can't put on a lot of ornaments because out new kitten keeps climbing up the tree, and we can't have all the ornaments falling when were not home. But I still believe it looks pretty nice.
The second picture is of my stocking at the fireplace, along with the rest of my families following behind it. Yepp first born gets you first stocking in my household. And I just love the classic plain red velvet stocking. :)
Lastly I am posting my absolute favorite Christmas song. Baby, It's Cold Outside-Bing Crosby & Doris Day. That and the one from the movie Elf soundtrack are my favorite versions. This has always been one of my favorites. Two of my other favorite Christmas songs is Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time-Paul McCartney and Last Christmas-Wham!
What are some of your favorite holiday traditions and music?

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10